miércoles, junio 27, 2007

So Tired (Ozzy Osbourne)

Time has come to say goodbye

I know it's gonna make you cry

But you belong to another my love

And half a love that just isn't enough


I am so tired

And I just can't wait around for you

I am so tired

And I always thought we would see it through


I've waited all this time for you

Believed your promises were true

I keep believing that you mean what you say

Be mine tomorrow, now tomorrow's today


I am so tired

And I just can't wait around for you

I am so tired

And I always thought we would see it through


And I often sit and wonder why

You're not with me tonight

I stayed at home remaining true

While you do what you wanted to do


And I often sit and wonder why

You're not with me tonight

And I stay at home remaining true

While you do what you wanted to do


I am so tired

And I just can't wait around for you

I am so tired

And I always thought we would see it through


So tired, so tired

So tired, so tired

So tired
Pd.El video lo coloqué más que nada para que sepan la melodía de la canción.
La canción me gustó por el ritmo más que por la letra que es bien dura y melancólica, pero hacía mucho tiempo que la venía escuchando y no sabía de quién era...hasta el fin de semana.

No hay comentarios.: